Season's Eatings Text to Win Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE: Participants do not have to purchase any SpartanNash products to participate or to receive the prize. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW DO I ENTER?
Based on your location, text:
• Dan’s: HOLIDAY
• Family Fare Omaha: STUFFING
• Family Fare Michigan: GIVING
• Family Fare Dakota’s: COOKING
• VG’s: THANKS
• D&W: THANKFUL
• Family Fresh: BAKE
to 23065 by sending a text message from your mobile phone or other text messaging capable device (“Mobile Device”) to the number obtained on the signs in stores, stores web addresses, and stores social media account starting on November 6, 2016 at 12:00am ending Decemeber 3, 2016 by 11:59am. Entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable Mobile Device and digital service in order to enter. Entrants who successfully submit a Text Entry will be sent a text message that confirms their entry into the Sweepstakes. Visit the stores, web addresses, and social sites as often as possible, but Text Entries will be limited to one (1) successful Text Entry per person/mobile phone (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Mobile Device or more than one (1) person use the same Mobile Device). Text Entries in excess of one (1) will be void and disqualified. Entrants entering by Text Entry will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their Mobile Device according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling or data plan. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges from any cellular phone provider made to the entrant. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Text Entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Rules. Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. All Text Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrant represents and warrants that they have not purchased any Mobile Device or text messaging service in order to submit a Text Entry or to participate in and/or enter the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW DO I WIN? Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or after December 12, 2016, from among all entries received. You do not need to be present in store to win. Winner will be notified by a SpartanNash representative by text message day of the drawing. If the potential winner declines to accept the prize, or in the event that prize notification cannot be accomplished within twenty-four (24 hours) from the first notification attempt, the potential winner will be disqualified, and Sponsor will select an alternate winner. By participating, you release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability of any kind, including liability from the use and enjoyment of the prize, and grant permission to Sponsor to use your name, title, company, address, city and state for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation wherever lawful. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the winner’s responsibility. By entering this promotion, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which, as to all matters affecting the promotion, shall be final. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion should an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affect the administration, proper play or conduct of the promotion.
4. WHAT CAN I WIN? One of five (5) Prizes. Five (5) prize recipients will each receive one (1) $100.00 gift card to your SpartanNash Grocery store. (SpartanNash Grocery stores will depend on winners store location.) Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash, but Sponsor may substitute cash value at its option.
5. AM I ELIGIBLE? The drawing is open to customers of SpartanNash Stores (employees and their families, and members of their households, whether or not related) of Sponsor, its affiliated companies and competitors of each are not eligible to receive the prize. To learn the identity of the prize recipient (available after December 3, 2016), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: c/o SpartanNash, 850 76th St SW PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. All requests must be received by December 12, 2016 by 12pm central time.
6. WHAT ARE MY ODDS OF WINNING? Odds of being selected in the random drawing will be determined by the number of entries received.
7. HOW ARE DISPUTES RESOLVED? Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, and Iowa without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether the State of Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and North Dakota.
8. DATA PRIVACY: Information participants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with participants in relation to this promotion as well as to contact participants at a later date with respect to products or services which the Sponsor believes may be of interest to them.
9. SPONSOR: This promotion is sponsored by SpartanNash, 850 76th Street Southwest, P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.